Saturday, February 24, 2007

Crush


Well, here we have it. My latest celebrity crush - Nathan Fillion, best known as Captain Malcolm Reynolds (Mal) in the most amazing series to be cancelled ever, Firefly, and the subsequent movie Serenity. Just as an aside, is there anything Joss Whedon can't do?

So yes, Nathan. The important stats: he's Canadian, thirty-five, and six foot one. Supposedly single, although I can't figure out how. What girl could not want a guy who looks like this? And not only is he gorgeous, but he seems both witty and very down to earth in interviews. I'd love to meet him for platonic reasons alone. This is one guy who'd make an excellent liming partner.
Nathan can be seen in Sundance favourite Waitress.
And just so we're clear, I've started an as-yet-untitled Firefly fanfic. And in a couple weeks I'll be the proud owner of the single season of Firefly and the movie Serenity. Yep, I've become a fangirl. But there's no shame in going all fangirly over good stuff!
Big damn heroes.
Big damn movie.
Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home