Saturday, November 12, 2005

I miss you...

To see you when I wake up is a gift I didn't think could be real. To know that you feel the same as I do is a threefold utopian dream. You do something to me that I can't explain. So would I be out of line if I said I miss you?
I see your picture, I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine. You have only been gone ten days but already I'm wasting away. I know I'll see you again, whether far or soon, but I need you to know that I care...and I miss you. - Incubus, "I Miss You".
Time to be honest. Time to stand up and say what should have been said several weeks ago. Time to confess...
I'm attracted to Avalon. It is not love, which is good. But it appears to be a chronic condition that so far does not seem to have a cure. This, dear friends, is bad.
However, I think I know what could possibly salvage my sanity and reverse this horrible, horrible disease before it becomes debilitating and entirely incurable. *lowers voice to a whisper* If I screw him, I think it'll go away.
*in normal voice* Never. Gonna. Happen.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the preferred end result being to arrive neatly in a prettily preserved body, but instead to skid in haphazardly amidst flying gravel and shards of broken glass, thoroughly burnt out and utterly exhausted, saying breathlessly, “Fuck me, that rocked!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home