Sunday, October 16, 2005

Emotional

So sometime last month I finished a story called To Never Leave You. Now I'm making headway with the sequel, If Love Could Save. When I'm finished that, I'll probably write a prequel to the first one, but that's open for debate still. It's not as though I've been contracted to do it.
If Love Could Save is where the emotional bit comes in. I don't write in chronological order, so without having much of the plot in place for the middle of the story, I'm working on the part where they have the epiphany about the draconium and realize Nyx is irradiating herself from the inside out and there's no way to stop it. And as though that's not hard enough, I'm simultaneously working on the piece where she's been brought back to life and sees Beckett again for the first time. That part is good emotion, but it's also mixed with bad emotion from the draconium thing. *sighs*
I should really, really start doing this thing in chronological order.

"Radiation poisoning? I've died from that, that's...oh man."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home