Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Answers

I'm posting this to answer some of the extremely weird questions I've been asked today by people who swear they want to know this for purely educational purposes. Due to time constraints, I can only fit ten. Yes, how sad.

1. Do you own a little black dress? No. I do own a little black skirt, though. Full, swishy, looks like the hem was attacked with a scissors. To be worn with heeled boots - without the Parental Unit's knowledge.
2. What's in your CD player? The CD that's actually in my CD player is the Rent soundtrack. The song I'm currently listening to - shame on me, I know - is It's Raining Men. Hey, it's Valentine's Day.
3. What's your favourite flavour? Coffee. No lie.
4. Fuzzy handcuffs or edible underwear? Oh please. Handcuffs, no contest. I could see myself getting into the bondage thing. Besides, you can use those over and over again...
5. Short and tight or long and loose? Long and loose. Preferably black silk. I'm morbidly romantic.
6. Favourite flavour incense? I had no idea incense came in flavours, I rather thought it came in scents...anyway, I like vanilla and sandalwood.
7. What would you rather lick off, whipped cream or chocolate? Hmm, that one's hard. How about wine? Drench him in wine and I'll be more than pleased to use my tongue on every inch of him.
8. What plastic surgery would you rather have - liposuction or breast enhancement? Well, liposuction is dangerous and I definitely do not need breast enhancement. I do not like the idea of plastic surgery, period. I'll keep my imperfections.
9. Where do you want to have sex most - kitchen table, bathroom or hot tub? Another hard one. If we're talking realistically, I don't have a kitchen table or a hot tub, but I do have a bathroom. That having been said, if he has a hot tub I'll be happy to come over.
10. Spit or swallow? Tell me who I've gone down on and I'll give you the answer.

Righto, then. I hope that was educational. Valentine's Day, I swear everybody goes stark raving bloody mad.

It's raining men...go get yourself wet, girl, I know you want to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home