Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Pictures!

Right. Well, I'd say it's time for some pics to go up, aye? *clears throat*


I love dogs. They don't waste their time with the petty concerns of people; they're all about living life and having fun. It's my dream to one day own a black Lab like the one in the picture above. Sadly, she's not mine, but isn't she beautiful?


Vincent D'Onofrio, the basis for my character Adam Gordon. Pure sex. Irresistible. I want him for Christmas, d'you hear? Wrapped and with a neat little bow on top of his head. Thank you in advance.


My good friend Joel. Only a friend, but a good friend nonetheless. This is a shot from my cameraphone, which might account for the bad quality.


There's a nice blurry shot of me and Andrew McIntosh, who's a celebrity in these parts. He's the lead vocalist of local rock band Skid"Nevely - check out http://www.skidnevely.com for details. This was taken back in July of this year, and it was like ten o'clock in the night, so pardon the dim lighting. And yes, he does have a lip ring.

So there's me again, three years ago when I had longer hair and braces. Thank God, I no longer have silver orthodontic work gracing my smile, but my teeth are still by no means perfect. And by the way, the cross at my throat means nothing.
There's my life for you in a nutshell. Dogs, Vincent D'Onofrio and my friends. Not much of a life, but I adore it. I like who I am.

Adam dreams about kissing someone so hard his mouth hurts. He dreams about kissing someone so soft his heart hurts, so long his neck hurts, so deep his throat hurts. Adam dreams about kissing someone so...completely...that nothing hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home